2. Before shaking the bottle, hold the glass part of the bottle (making sure the Aura-Soma logo on the side of the bottle is still to your right) in your left hand and unscrew the cap with the right hand.
3. Then place the left thumb on the bottom of the bottle, the left forefinger on the right shoulder of the bottle (the side with the logo), the left middle finger over the opening of the bottle and the left ring finger on the left shoulder of the bottle. The left little finger floats in the air or lightly touches the bottle. Each finger is one of the 5 elements, so an elemental energy exchange happens in this process.
4. Shake the bottle with the left hand with the intention of mixing the two colour fractions and send your energy into the bottle. Think about, say, or feel the affirmation that comes with your bottle.
5. Then take the glass bottle in the left hand and pour a small amount in the palm of the right hand.
6. You can apply the bottle’s contents to the relevant chakra colour, to the appropriate area of the body as recommended by your practitioner, or to wherever you are drawn to apply it. As Vicky Wall always said, “your inner guide always knows best”. Again think about, say, or feel the affirmation that comes with your bottle.
7. If more is needed, shake and apply once again as suggested above.
8. After completing the application to the skin, screw the cap back on and return it to the home you have created for it.
DO NOT let anyone else touch your bottle!
The Equilibrium bottles are made of glass and glass is a rapid conductor of energy. Once you have selected your bottle, do not leave anyone else touch it!
Each bottle has been created to serve anyone who comes into contact with it. When you shake a bottle before applying it to the body, you are putting your energies into the three kingdoms in the bottle (colour, plant and crystal). They immediately begin to absorb your energies so that they can serve you in the highest possible way.
If you have the White Pomander or Serapis Bey quintessence, then place a few drops on a cotton pad and cleanse over the outside or your bottle.
Please Note! KEEP BOTTLES OUT OF EXTREME TEMPERATURES.
This includes direct sunlight and extreme heat or cold. They can break if subjected to too high a heat or freezing and sub-freezing temperatures. Do not leave in car. The energies in the bottles are living energies and will feel comfortable in any temperature that you would be comfortable in.
|“Let your light shine. Shine within you so that it can shine on someone else. Let your light shine.” ~ Oprah Winfrey|